Tuesday, July 11, 2017

More Music with the Letter "K"...

                     and from one of the most successful bands of All Time... a song that we enjoy...
 
                                           From the Album.... (good sound quality)...
                                                                and a Live version...
                              No A-Z Music posts could do "K" without this Band... Rock On !!!!
                                                     and the official Video... enjoy...

2 comments:

  1. I personally am not a KISS fan but 40 years ago I had to accompany my adolescent sister to one of their concerts in Winnipeg. The noise level was dangerously high and then my sister screamed something in my ear. Broke my ear drum. Thank you, KISS, for making me half-deaf today. LOL!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am sorry, dear Lady Debra...
      we were not really one of their "Followers".. but Great song...!!

      Delete